- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 pork loin chops (about1-1/2 lbs.)
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, onion powder, salt and pepper. Place buttermilk in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops in buttermilk, then in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pork chops and cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, heat broccoli and cheese sauce and mashed potatoes according to their package directions.
- Top pork chops with broccoli and cheese sauce and serve with mashed potatoes.