- 6 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 frozen French toast sticks, cut in half
- 1 (9.6-ounce) box frozen, fully cooked sausage links, browned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir in the French toast sticks and sausage pieces, mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until custard is set.