- Rosina Meatballs (Italian or Homestyle)
- Land O Lakes Cheese Slices in Cheddar or Colby Jack
- slider buns
- marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 tub Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- chopped basil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- crispy onions
- Add Rosina Meatballs to air fryer and set it to 400 for 10 min (2 meatballs per slider is recommended)
- While the meatballs are cooking, heat sauce in a pan on the stove.
- Chop green and red peppers into thin slices.
- After the meatballs are cooked, cover them in sauce.
- Toast buns and spread butter on each bun. Add two meatballs to each bun.
- Add the Land O Lakes sliced cheese. Top with chopped basil.
- Serve and enjoy!