- 3 Tbsp. Athenos Hummus
- 3 Tbsp. store bought tzatziki sauce
- ¼ cup chopped cucumbers
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quarters
- 1 Tbsp. Athenos Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- In an individual serving cup, layer the hummus on the bottom. Followed by the tzatziki, making sure to smooth out each layer as you create it.
- Add the chopped cucumbers on top of the tzatziki, followed by the tomatoes and then the feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with the sliced green onions and serve alongside crudité or pita chips.