- 4 cups prepared pasta, rinsed in cold water to stop the cooking process
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots
- 1-1 1/2 cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast (strips are fine too!)
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 cup cheese cubes
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain; rinse under cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare Birds Eye vegetables and Tyson Grilled & Ready chicken according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- Toss together pasta, vegetables and chicken with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
-You’ll have plenty of time to cook the veggies and chicken while your pasta is cooking.
-Having pasta for dinner the night before? Cook some extra for this pasta salad.
-You can easily double or halve this recipe.
-When packing this pasta primavera for lunch, be sure to tuck a small ice pack or two in the lunchbox.