- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Daisy Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Stir together the oil and sugar in a 12- to 14-ounce ceramic, microwave-safe mug, using a fork.
- Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla, and then the Daisy Sour Cream.
- Stir in the baking powder and salt, and then the flour and cocoa powder.
- Add in the chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Let cool briefly (it may collapse, but this is normal).
- Top with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
In Skye’s microwave, 1 minute and 30 seconds was perfect.