- 1/2 cup Fat Boy Madagascar Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat your oven at 325 degrees F.
- Warm the ice cream in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir so it is completely melted.
- Add an egg yolk to a bowl, followed by the melted ice cream, and whisk until combined.
- Place a ramekin in a baking tray. Then, pour the mixture into the ramekin and fill the baking tray with boiling hot water until it touches the ramekin halfway.
- Bake for 40 - 50 minutes or until it's set. It should still be a little jiggly.
- Let it cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- For the caramelized sugar topping, add 1 tbsp of granulated sugar to a heavy bottom pan. Heat it on medium-low heat until it caramelizes, then pour it on top of the cooled creme brulee.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes in the fridge, then serve!