- ½ package 24oz Ling Ling Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 package Birdseye Teriyaki Stir Fry
- 1 package Innovasian Sticky White Rice
- Sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
- 2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Instructions for cooking Ling Ling Potstickers One Pan Method:
- Place sauce packets in hot water to warm.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to nonstick skillet; coat skillet evenly.
- Place frozen potstickers in a single layer, flat-side down, leaving space between potstickers.
- Add water. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-high 8 minutes.
- Uncover. Continue cooking until water has evaporated and bottoms of potstickers are lightly browned. Do not move potstickers during cooking.
Instructions for cooking Birdseye Teriyaki Stir Fry:
- Open sauce pouch and empty into a large nonstick skillet.
- Add frozen vegetables and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat 8 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
About halfway through the cook time for the Teriyaki Stir Fry, warm up the InnovAsian Sticky White Rice:
- Place self-venting bag of rice in the microwave with the proper side facing up (note printing on the bag).
- Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Place rice, potstickers and stir fry on a plate. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and diced green onions (optional).