- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 (10.8-oz.) package frozen Polynesian-style vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 (16-oz.) bag frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen cauliflower rice
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat teriyaki sauce, chicken, Polynesian-style vegetables, pineapple, and sesame seeds for 6 to 8 minutes or until warmed through. Stir in scallions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat cauliflower rice 4 to 5 minutes or until hot.
- Serve chicken mixture over cauliflower rice and enjoy.
Did you know you can enjoy cauliflower rice as a carb-free alternative to rice. And since it’s available in the freezer aisle, it’s super convenient and budget friendly.