Get Your Biscuit on for National Biscuit Day!
Today is National Biscuit Day. Biscuits go with everything from butter and jam to gravy and ham. While they’re most often eaten at the breakfast table, biscuits can be enjoyed at any time of the day. The dairy aisle has heat-and-eat biscuit dough in many varieties. Or you can pick up frozen biscuits that are super convenient – just take what you need and put the rest back in the freezer for another time. We can’t forget the selection of frozen biscuit breakfast sandwiches either! If you’re feeling adventurous, there are countless recipes that will surely satisfy your biscuit craving.
- You can’t get more comforting than these Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits.
- These Sweet Blueberry Biscuits with Icing are bursting with blueberry flavor.
- You won’t be able to resist these Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits.
- These Southern Homestyle Butter Tastin Biscuits are breakfast goals.
- For simplicity, bake up these Flaky Layers Original Biscuits.
- Indulge in these Sweet Chocolate Biscuits with Icing for breakfast or dessert.
- We think Winnie the Pooh would especially enjoy these Southern Homestyle Honey Butter Biscuits!
- If you’re a fan of the rolls, than you’ll devour these Flaky Layers Sweet Hawaiian Biscuits.
- We bet you didn’t know you could make biscuits with this dairy staple – Buttery Yogurt Biscuits!
- For biscuits that pack a nutritional punch, make these Whole Wheat Oatmeal Drop Biscuits.
- These Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits are what biscuit dreams are made of!
- For an aromatic biscuit experience, try these Orange Rosemary Biscuits using orange juice.
- Black Sesame Marble Biscuits are as sophisticated as they come.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Chocolate Toffee Brunch Biscuits.
- For a unique kind of biscuit, try Southern Sweet Potato Biscuits.
- For a sweet and savory biscuit, whip up Cheddar Cranberry Biscuits.
- These Sausage Biscuit Dippers with Gravy are a creative way to eat this classic breakfast.
- Salt and Pepper Biscuits are everything you didn’t know you needed on Biscuit Day!
- Ham and Smoked Gouda Biscuits are bursting with flavor.
- These Pumpkin Rosemary Biscuits aren’t just for the fall season.
- These Skyr Biscuits will blow. your. mind!
- Green Onion Cornmeal Biscuits with Havarti Cheese are extra creamy because of the almond and cashew blend milk.
- Keep it classic with these Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches.
- After one bite of these Buttermilk Frozen Biscuits, you won’t believe they were frozen.
- Grab a fork and enjoy this classic dish – Sausage Gravy & Biscuits.
- For a twist on biscuits, heat up these Egg & Cheese Biscuit Roll-Ups.
- These Honey Butter Frozen Biscuits have a slight sweetness you’ll love.
- Skip the fast food drive-thru and enjoy these Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches instead.
- These Southern Style Frozen Biscuits will remind you of Grandmother’s classic biscuits.
- With these Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches, you’ll never have to get fast food breakfast again.
How will you celebrate National Biscuit Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.