October 10, 2022
Slice, Slice Baby – It’s Pizza Month!
October is National Pizza Month. We’re HUGE pizza eaters here, in fact, we haven’t met very many pizzas that we haven’t liked! We especially love the convenience of frozen pizza. No waiting for long delivery times and that expense – just bake and enjoy! And the frozen pizza market has certainly evolved over the years – between cauliflower pizza crust, dairy-free cheese, gluten-free crust, plant-based meat toppings, completely vegan options, personal pizzas, super-sized pizzas, etc. To celebrate Pizza Month, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite frozen pizzas, and also threw in some super yummy pizza recipes.
- American Flatbread Sliced Tomato & Five Cheese Pizza
- Wild Mike’s Super Sized Pizzas – in cheese, uncured pepperoni, supreme and combination: pepperoni & sausage
- Tattooed Chef Cauliflower Crust White Pizza
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls – in pepperoni, cheese, triple meat, supreme, triple cheese, pepperoni & bacon, and tripe pepperoni
- American Flatbread Uncured Pepperoni & Bacon Pizza
- Healthy Choice BBQ Season Chicken Cauliflower Crust Flatbread Pizza
- American Flatbread Meatless Evolution Vegan Meat Lovers Pizza
- MorningStar Farms Veggie Sausage Pizza Bites
- Wild Mike’s Ultra Thin Gluten Free Pizzas – in uncured pepperoni and cheese
- Tattooed Chef Plant Based Vegetable Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Farm Rich Breaded Pizza Crunchers
- American Flatbread Vegan Farmer’s Tomato Pie
- Healthy Choice Chicken Sausage Supreme Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Wild Mike’s Fun Size Pizzas – in cheese, uncured pepperoni, supreme and combination: pepperoni & sausage
- Tattooed Chef Plant Based Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Totino’s Party Pizzas – in triple cheese, pepperoni, combination, triple meat and supreme
- American Flatbread Gluten Free Cheese Trio & Tomato Sauce Pizza
- Tattooed Chef Plant Based 2-Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- American Flatbread Chicken & Pesto Pizza
- For the perfect after school snack, make these Air Fryer Pizza Bagels!
- If you’re obsessed with pickles, you must make this epic Pickle Pizza.
- Make this Deep Dish Pizza using refrigerated English muffins.
- Let your taste buds take a journey with this Mexican Phyllo Pizza.
- You don’t have to order pizza to enjoy your favorite Stuffed-Crust Pizza!
Which pizza has a pi-zza your heart? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. Happy Pizza Month! 🙂