December 21, 2022
Keep it Shrimp-le with these Ideas for National Fried Shrimp Day
Seafood lovers rejoice – today is National Fried Shrimp Day and we couldn’t be more excited!
Did you know that shrimp is America’s favorited seafood and that every year, Americans consume over a billion pounds of shrimp? We are here to help you make the most of this delicious protein with creative and fun fried shrimp recipes that we think are shrimp-ly the best!
Stock your freezer with these heat-and-eat frozen shrimp products from SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Company:
- Bake or air fry these Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp for a quick and effortless side or main dish.
- Your family’s new favorite appetizer features Seapak’s Everything Bagel Shrimp!
- Zest up your dinner easily with Orange Shrimp.
- Your friends will go coconuts for these Jumbo Coconut Shrimp!
- No matter where you live, these Southern Style Jumbo Shrimp are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- We’re not trying to be corny, but these Popcorn Shrimp will be the highlight of your night!
Try these recipes for a delicious and fun celebration – using frozen shrimp:
- We are screaming “yes please” to a Shrimp Appetizer Tree!
- We think these Popcorn Shrimp ‘Po Boys are the perfect way to shrimp-lify your dinner. :
- This Polynesian Popcorn Shrimp Pizza is sure to get a “pizza” your family’s heart!
- Spruce up your next sheet pan Sunday with Seapak’s Sheet Pan Jump Shrimp Fajitas.
- Your next Taco Tuesday is sure to be a success with these Mini Shrimp Tacos!
What are your favorite ways to prepare fried shrimp? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals / #EasyHomeMeals.