How to Make Kimchi Sliders
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Frozen White Castle Cheese Sliders
- Fresh Arugula
- Head of Purple Cabbage
- Chopped Kimchi
- Gochujang Sauce
Prepping the Food:
- Shred the cabbage by cutting it into thin strips.
- Mix 1 tsp. Of Gochujang sauce with ½ cup of mayonnaise.
- Microwave the White Castle sliders for 60 seconds if frozen/ 35 seconds if thawed.
Assembling the Sliders:
- Take the top bun off of the heated sliders.
- Top with arugula, shredded red cabbage, and chopped kimchi.
- Add a spoonful of your spicy mayo mixture on top of your toppings.
- Cap the slider with the top bun and enjoy!
If you want to make your mayonnaise spicier, add an additional tsp. of the Gochujang sauce to your mayo mixture.