February 5, 2020
Get Your Snack On During Snack Food Month
February is National Snack Food Month. Instead of going for the typical chips or pretzels when a snack attack strikes, the dairy and frozen food aisles are loaded with a variety of snack options. Whether you’re yearning for something salty, sweet or savory, you’re guaranteed to find something to satisfy your snack craving. From ready-to-eat snacks like pudding and cheeses to heat-and-eat frozen appetizers like mozzarella sticks and taquitos, the cool aisles have it all. There is also a wide variety of snacks featuring flavors from around the world. Get your snack on with these convenient dairy aisle snacks, yummy frozen appetizers and scrumptious snack recipes!
Grab & Go Snacks
- When you need a snack break, pick up a Natural White Cheddar Cheese, Sea-Salted Roasted Almonds & Dried Cranberries Balanced Breaks or one of the other eight flavors.
- If chocolate is more your snack style, indulge in a Chocolate Pudding cup!
- Grab a spoon and dig into this Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Blueberry Rolled Oats for a snack without the guilt.
- Whether you prefer Havarti, Vermont sharp white, jalapeno cheddar or extra sharp yellow cheese, enjoy these Cheese Pairing Boards featuring charcuterie and crackers.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a luscious Salted Caramel Cheesecake Refrigerated Snack without the all the work.
- For something that’s a little bit sweet, a little bit savory, reach for a Cottage Cheese & Peach Topping Cup.
- Whether you like string cheese or cheese sticks, there’s a variety of snack cheeses to choose from that make the perfect anytime snack.
- Mushroom lovers won’t be able to resist these Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms.
- Use versatile refrigerated dough to make these irresistable Pretzel Dogs!
- Get your snack on with these Chicken Cordon Bleu Mini Phyllo Shells
- Whether entertaining or for your own snack feast, make this impressive Antipasti Platter. starring English muffins
- You don’t have to wait until the fall to enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow.
- There’s no need to go out to a Mexican restaurant when you can make this tasty Guacamole at home.
- Ham-Wrapped Coconut Shrimp are everything you didn’t know you needed.
- These Pimento Cheese Wheels are a cheese lover’s dream!
Heat & Eat Snacks
- Heat up these Queso Chicken Nacho Mini Tacos and serve with salsa, sour cream or guac.
- Fried pickle lovers must get a hold of these Crispy Dill Pickles!
- Skip ordering take-out and heat up these Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls.
- For a unique twist on chicken nuggets, give these Ranch Flavored Chicken Chips a try.
- These Cheddar Cheese Curds will make you feel like you went all the way to Wisconsin to have them!
- You don’t have to order-out to get these Chicken Potstickers at home.
- These Budweiser Beer Battered Crab Poppers taste great on their own or dipped in tartar sauce!
- No need to make it from scratch when you can heat up Bited Size Spanakopita.
- These Beef Taquitos are loaded with hearty flavor.
What are your must-have snacks? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.