August 3, 2021
Eight Innovative Summer Meal Ideas to Make Today
Are you running out of tasty ideas for effortless lunches or quick weeknight dinners? The dog days of summer are still here and it can certainly be a challenge to get meals on the table in a timely manner. That’s why we’re here to help with these easy, breezy meal pairings that are not only straightforward to make, but flavorful too! Explore these creative recipes and make your shopping list today:
Lunch Made Simple
- If your garden is growing veggies like crazy, this Savory Lunch Bowl is the perfect way to use them up! Grab the everything bagel seasoning and complete the meal with these Everything Bagel Dinner Rolls. You could even pack these ahead for easy work lunches all week long.
- It doesn’t get more flavorful than these Low Carb Thai Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps, with marinated grilled chicken and a delightful peanut sauce that will turn this into your favorite lunch! Pair it with Chicken Potstickers for a more rounded-out meal.
- Get the most out of your grill with this savory Grilled Portabella Sandwich. Serve it alongside your favorite french fries, like Ore-Ida’s Golden Shoestring French Fries!
- These Fiesta Shrimp Tacos take just 10 minutes to make! Grab some tortilla chips and whip up Chunky Guacamole to make it a meal.
Dinner in No Time
- This Roasted Tomatillo & Chicken Enchilada Casserole is enough for the whole family – and maybe leftovers too! Keep Tyson’s Grilled & Ready Pulled Chicken Breast on hand in your freezer so it’s ready to go.
- Quick Tuscan Salmon is ready in half an hour and looks like it took way more effort than it actually did! Have your own pasta feast by adding some Mamma Bella’s Recipe Pre-Sliced Garlic Bread.
- Heat up the grill for these Caesar Marinated Chicken Kabobs and serve them atop Chinese-Style Vegetable Fried Rice!
- Manicotti with Roasted Vegetable Sauce is a delightful dinner – plus, save on prep time by grabbing Pictsweet’s 3 Color Pepper & Onion Strips.
What recipe and meal shortcuts help you cut down on planning and prep time? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!