March 31, 2022
Dig into Cool New Products for Spring
Spring has sprung! To celebrate, we’re making Everyone’s Favorite Dirt Cups. They’re simple to make, tasty and adorably picture-perfect.
While you’re digging in the garden, dig into your grocer’s dairy and freezer aisles to check out these great new products.
- Brother’s Gerard Baking biscuits and scones are made with timeless baking techniques, all natural ingredients, and are ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes.
- Frutero Ice Cream is the leader in tropical 100% real fruit ice cream. Unlike sorbet it’s super creamy, thanks to all-natural dairy, and it comes in seven tropical fruit flavored pints.
- Jus-Rol™ Family Size Pizza Crust makes baking and cleanup easy. Non-GMO, vegetarian friendly, and made in the USA, Jus-Rol dough has high ingredient standards and does not use artificial flavors or colors, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or bleached flour.
- MUSH is like oatmeal, but cooler. MUSH ready-to-eat Oats are Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, and contain no added sugars or preservatives.
- NotBurger, is a tasty, extra juicy plant-based meat alternative. Made from innovative ingredients, NotBurger is available in a single 1 pack and 4 pack in the frozen section.
- Petit Pot organic French pot dessert is now available in Milk Chocolate Hazelnut. Launched in partnership with Imperfect Foods and now available on Amazon Fresh and more retailers soon.
- Italy’s famous take & bake Perla Puff-Pastries make the perfect appetizer, dessert, or breakfast. It’s easy to bake a mouthwatering masterpiece at home in just 20 minutes.
- Revolution Gelato has created decadent Turtle Gelato Pie for sharing with friends and family. Made with simple, plant-based ingredients so you can have your pie and eat it too.
- Locally grown by family farms, Seal the Seasons offers a farm-to-table experience 365 days a year. Product offerings vary regionally, but include options such as Spinach, Green Beans, Broccoli, Peas, Corn, and Vegetable Blends.
- Tattooed Chef Breakfast Bowls offer two savory vegetarian and gluten-free varieties to choose from: Huevos Rancheros and Breakfast Bowl with Plant-Based Sausage. Plant-powered breakfasts without the prep!
- Three Bridges Breakfast Sandwiches are perfect for people on-the-go. Each of the three flavors provide combine fluffy cage-free eggs, creamy cheeses and meats, ready to be assembled between wholesome multigrain bread and packed with a microwaveable serving tray.
- Tucson Tamale Company is kicking up the heat with three varieties of hot & spicy tamales with great, signature flavors and clean ingredients.
For more inspiration, follow us @EasyHomeMeals.