July 28, 2020
Celebrate Milk Chocolate Day with Ice Cream!
Chocolate lovers… today is National Milk Chocolate Day! Milk chocolate was first invented by Swiss chocolate manufacturer Daniel Peter in 1879 when he combined powdered milk with chocolate liquor. With July being Ice Cream Month, we thought it was only fitting to share our favorite milk chocolate ice cream sweets and treats.
- Keep it classic with a bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream.
- Satisfy your chocolate craving and feel like a kid with M&M’s Chocolate Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches!
- Expand your sweets palate with Triple Chocolate Mochi Ice Cream
- Your little bunnies will love this Chocolate Bunny Tracks Ice Cream!
- A little bit salty, a little bit sweet, we can’t get enough of these Vanilla-Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Bars with Milk Chocolate and Cashews for a cool treat.
- If you’re on a keto diet, you can still indulge with this Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream.
- You don’t need to go to an ice cream shop to indulge in this Chocolate Brownie Bomb Sundae.
- Dish up a bowl of Dutch Milk Chocolate Ice Cream for dessert.
- Everything’s better in a cone, including these Chocolate Sundae Cones.
- Your kiddos would love to get their hands on these M&Ms Chocolate Ice Cream Cups.
- Chocolate covered strawberry lovers will devour these Strawberry Sorbet with Milk Chocolate Bars.
- Whether you’re vegan or trying to eat more non-dairy foods, enjoy Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- If you like the candy bar then you’ll love these Snickers Ice Cream Bars.
- Feast your eyes on these Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- This Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is double the chocolaty goodness.
- No campfire is needed for these luscious S’mores Pops.
- This Rockin’ Rocky Road Ice Cream is bound to rock your world.
- Keep it simple with these yummy Fudge Bars.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a classic chocolate-mint pairing.
- For a dairy-free novelty everyone can enjoy, try these Raspberry Chip Oatmilk Pops.
- Indulge without the guilt with this Chocolate Mocha Chip Protein Ice Cream.
- From the cake coating to the creamy chocolate ice cream, we can’t decide what our favorite part of these Chocolate Eclair Bars are!
- This Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream tastes like regular ice cream without the sugar rush.
- Even if you’re GF you can have these Gluten-Free Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cones!
- Pack on the protein with this Chocolate Protein Ice Cream.
What’s your favorite milk chocolate ice cream treat? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.