September 9, 2022
Amazingly Easy Meals from the Freezer Case
We’re all busy this time of year and looking for easy meals. Why not make meal time easier and take advantage of the wide variety of prepared foods that are available in your grocer’s freezer case? From complete entrees to easily assembled meals like these Popcorn Shrimp Po’Boys, the frozen food aisle has you covered. Try these favorites.
- Tattooed Chef plant-based Mexican Entrees for People who Give a Crop! These Mexican-inspired entrees blend the classic flavors you love along with some you wouldn’t expect, giving you a restaurant-worthy meal.
- Marie Callender’s created two classic big-behavior entrees, so you don’t have to choose. Available in 3 new flavors; Chicken Alfredo and Chicken Parmigiana, Meatloaf and Country Fried Chicken, Creamy Pesto Chicken and Four Cheese Ravioli.
- Cooking dinner for the family is now more convenient than ever with these new Birds Eye Voila Oven Baked Meals. Cooks in 65 minutes or less and just pour, cover and bake!
- InnovAsian is dedicated to bringing delicious, familiar modern Asian meals from the freezer to your mouth. These exciting, new Vegetable Lo Mein and Spicy Noodle Side Dishes won’t leave your taste buds disappointed.
- Taste-tested and approved by picky eaters, new Kidfresh Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese features wagon wheel pasta with cheddar cheese, antibiotic-free beef and hidden carrots. It’s packed with 13g of protein and is a good source of calcium.
- Quick and convenient can also be nutritious and delicious. The new line of PuraVida LifeBowls™ features 4 nutrient dense bowls perfect for any time of day! Formulated with minimally processed, non-bioengineered, farm fresh ingredients and clean label seasonings.
- Sizzle up a perfect morning for the whole family with Jimmy Dean breakfast skillets. We’ll provide the signature-seasoned sausage, veggies and cheese. You bring the eggs.
- Devour Sweet & Tangy Pulled Pork is cooked until tender and juicy. It’s shredded and drenched in a symphony of sweetness, smoke and tang. The sweet potatoes round out the taste parade, caramelized with a bourbon glaze.
- Tender. Melty. Straight from the Castle. New White Castle Chicken & Cheese Sliders are made with white meat chicken and topped with a melt in your mouth slice of American Cheese. Now, with 22 grams of protein per serving.
- Indulge in some southern comfort with SeaPak’s Southern Style Jumbo Shrimp. Jumbo butterfly shrimp coated in savory yet subtle pickle-brined breading, these are a good source of nutrients, containing nine grams of protein per serving.
- American Flatbread Chicken & Pesto is made with perfectly tender pulled chicken and a special-recipe pesto sauce that gives this pizza an undeniable burst of flavor.
- Ling Ling Shoyu Chicken Ramen tastes like it came from a Tokyo noodle house, with perfectly textured noodles, tender white meat chicken, crisp green onions, corn, carrots, and red peppers in a traditional Japanese-style soy sauce-based broth.
For more inspiration, follow us @EasyHomeMeals.