March 22, 2023
9 Snacks to Slam Dunk Your March Madness Celebration
Here are a few tips to keep your game day snacks simple and delicious!
March Madness is an exciting time for sports and food lovers alike. Whether you’re attending or hosting the party this year, you don’t need to be a pro to score big with these delicious recipes.
Adding quick and easy snacks allows for more time watching the game, and less time in the kitchen. Indulge in hand-held and bite size snacks that won’t distract from the action and sit back and relax during half-time with a championship level dip. Join the party this March Madness and reach MVP status with these game day approved tasty and efficient snacks.
- No fouls here – never miss a shot with these Basketball Meatball Sliders.
- The fan-favorite melty Shrimp Parmesan Sliders are a tasty Italian twist on the traditional slider.
- Want to add some heat to your flavor lineup? Try these four ingredient Nosh-ville Hot Chicken Sliders.
- Sit courtside with this Hot N’ Spicy Shrimp Dip
- Nothing says game day like a classic Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe!
- Keep the ball rolling with this zesty Tasty Taco Dip.
- The crowd goes wild for Wild Mike’s Stuffed Crust Cheezy Bites ooey gooey goodness!
- Can’t handle the heat? Ditch the oven and try these flavorful Ranch Air Fried Pierogies.
- These Gluten Free Cheesy Potato Bites are the ultimate crowd pleaser!
Loving these game day favorites? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!