July 13, 2020
26 Fun Ideas for National French Fry Day
National French Fry Day is here! Time to celebrate and enjoy all that American’s favorite potato has to offer. Whether you like them crinkle cut, curly, waffle style, shoestring or even sweet potato, there’s a French fry or recipe out there for everyone. Check out these fun recipes and frozen French fry products for a fantastic (and tasty) French Fry Day!
Innovative French Fry Meals – everything you didn’t know you needed in your life!
- It may not be Thanksgiving yet, but you can still enjoy these Loaded Turkey Fries for dinner.
- Have tacos for breakfast with these Black Bean & Sweet Potato Fry Breakfast Tacos!
- Deconstructed Fish ‘n’ Chips is a satisfying lunch for all.
- Top your juicy Grilled Steak Salad with steak fries for a crispy entree.
- Bet you never thought to add Matcha Fries to your recipe book!
- Make a quesadilla with nutritious veggies for this Sweet Potato Fry Quesadilla.
- Looking for a yummy appetizer? Bacon & Horseradish Bites are your answer!
- Make fries into an Asian-inspired meal with Korean Kimchi Fries with Grilled Chicken.
Cheesy French Fry Recipes – cause who doesn’t love that gooey combo?
- This classic Chili Cheese Fries recipe is great for sharing with friends.
- Another go-to fry recipe is Cheesy Bacon Poutine!
- An elegant version, these Sassy Shoestrings are served with a creamy goat cheese dip.
- From beer cheese to steak, these Loaded Potato Nachos have it all.
- How cool is this over-the-top Mexi-Cheese Lava Fry Tower?
- These Buffalo Bleu Loaded Fries are so rich and easy to make!
Sweet French Fry Creations – satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Southern Custard served with Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries is a delicious creamy dessert.
- Hit the sweet spot with these Apple Pie Fries!
- Say no more – these Cinnamon Sugar Dusted Sweet Potato Fries are soo good.
- Salty and sweet is a delish combo, especially when it comes to these Chocolate-Covered Potato Waffles!
French Fry Products You Have to Try – right from your freezer!
- Did you know you can enjoy Arby’s Seasoned Curly Fries in the comfort of your home?
- You can feel like you’re (almost) at the game or the boardwalk with Nathan’s Jumbo Crinkle Cut French Fries!
- Craft Beer Battered Thin Cut Potatoes pair perfectly with your favorite burger!
- Like your fries with some zesty flavor? Try out these Garlic & Black Pepper Steakhouse Fries
Fire Up the Grill – bet you didn’t realize you can GRILL french fries! Try some out with these savory fries:
- These Grilled French Fries are ready in 20 minutes.
- Complement your meaty dinner with these Grilled Steak Fries.
- These Easy Grilled Shoestrings go perfectly with a cheeseburger.
- Enjoy these comforting Country-Style Steak Fries.
What is your favorite way to prepare French fries? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!