May 18, 2020
23 Mood-Boosting Recipes for Springtime
Has quarantine and staying at home got you feeling a little down? As life is starting to get somewhat back to “normal,” things are starting to look up! The weather is a little warmer and summer is on the horizon. These mood-boosting recipes will put your mind at ease and fill your bellies with delicious and nutritious meals for the beginning, middle and end of your day!
Bright Breakfast or Brunch Ideas
- These Blooming Flowers using Eggo waffles are sure to get your day off to a bright start!
- Who wouldn’t love a sundae for breakfast?! Check out these Yogurt Breakfast Sundaes!
- On the run? Grab a Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl with 16 grams of protein!
- This Farmhouse Bacon Swiss Frittata is a cheery and savory dish for any brunch.
- A Lox & Bagel Caprese is such a fresh breakfast sandwich you can make right in your kitchen.
Light Lunch Recipes
- This Green Goddess Sandwich is stuffed full of nutritious veggies.
- Fire up the grill for colorful Grilled Shrimp with Papaya Salad on Bays English muffins!
- This Heirloom Tomato Tart would make for a delightful lunch.
- A Citrus Avocado Salad with Orange Tahini Vinaigrette will bring a little sunshine to your day.
- This Mediterranean Grain Bowl is sweet, salty and so yummy!
- Quick Carnitas Tacos are great for any night of the week – not just Tuesday!
- Mac and cheese is everybody’s favorite comfort food – try Savory Cheesy Meatball Mac & Cheese for a fun twist on this classic.
- For an at-home date night, mix up your fave drink or cocktail and try these rich and bold cheese pairings!
- These Potato and Broccoli Stuffed Peppers will be a dinnertime hit!
- Bet you haven’t had a pizza like this before that’s topped with Meatballs, Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola!
Decadent Desserts & Treats
- This Cranberry Cheese Crumb Pie is oh-so dreamy!
- How pretty is this Marble Cake with Cream Cheese Icing!?
- This Slow Cooker Lemon Dessert Cake is so creamy and delicious.
- Nothing says summer more than strawberries – and this Strawberry Phyllo Tart Dessert takes the cake!
- Chocolate lovers – you need this Dark Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake now!
Creative Cocktail Recipes
- Citrus flavors are known to be mood-boosting, so stir up a Dreamy Tangerine and enjoy.
- You don’t need a special occasion to sip on this Berry Prosecco Cocktail!
- Add dd 1/2 oz ginger liqueur and 1/2 oz rum to this Ginger Refresher.
What recipes do you make to boost your mood? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!