January 16, 2020
22 Hot & Spicy Foods to Blow your Mind
Happy International Hot & Spicy Foods Day! The differing kinds of hot and spicy foods range in heat level as well as unique flavors. There’s buffalo, sriracha, chili, chipotle and jalapeno, just to name a few–plus the numerous spicy flavors from around the globe. Whether hot and spicy foods are your jam, or you only eat them every once in awhile, there’s something for everyone right in the frozen food aisle.
- You don’t need to order takeout to get your ramen fix, heat up Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen.
- Enjoy your Chipotle Chicken Chimichangas with salsa, queso, sour cream or guacamole!
- This Chicken Vindaloo is oh so hot but so tasty!
- Snack time calls for these yummy Jalapeno Peppers!
- Heat up these Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders and your taste buds will thank you!
- Buffalo Style Chicken Strips are perfect for lunch, snack or dinner.
- You’ve never had your favorite comfort food quite like this Hot & Melty Nacho Mac & Cheese!
- Spicy Korean Style Noodles with Chicken are just what you need to power through the afternoon.
- Liven up your boring lunch with this Chicken Chili Verde entree.
- You’ve never had meatballs quite like these Artisan Pineapple Chorizo Meatballs!
- Skip the delivery and instead make General Tso’s Chicken Stir Fry.
- Heat up a Beef & Jalapeno Burrito for lunch and prepare to be amazed.
- These Boneless Sriracha Chicken Bites will make you sweat!
- Make your lunch or dinner sizzle with this Steak Fajita Bowl!
- Once you try Bibimbap-Beef Fried Rice you’ll never be the same.
- Spice up your grilled cheese sandwich game with this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese!
- Shrimp scampi lovers will devour this Spicy Shrimp Scampi dinner!
- These Cajun Style Chicken Wings are everything you didn’t know you needed in a wing.
- Add some pizzaz to your lunchtime with Emperor’s Spicy Chicken Meatballs.
- Enjoy a fiesta in your mouth after one bite of these Enchiladas al Chipotle.
- Serve up Crispy Mongolian Style Chicken with your favorite fried or white rice.
- Step outside your chicken wing comfort zone with these Chili Lime Boneless Chicken Bites.
What are your favorite hot & spicy foods? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.