May 10, 2020
21 Sensational Shrimp Meals for Shrimp Day
Not only is today Mother’s Day, but it’s also National Shrimp Day. Americans continue to eat shrimp more than any other seafood. With so many different kinds of shrimp, there’s so much versatility that you can easily eat shrimp for breakfast, lunch, appetizer and dinner. We’ve rounded up 21 shrimp meals and recipes for a shrimp-tastic Shrimp Day.
- As if eggs benedict couldn’t get any better, just add shrimp: Easy Shrimp Benedict.
- Rise and shine with these comforting Sunset Shrimp and Grits.
- Hosting a Mother’s Day brunch? Serve up these Elegant Seafood Crepes.
- Forget chicken and waffles, Shrimp and Waffles with Piña Colada Sauce makes for the perfect breakfast.
- Kids and kids at heart can’t resist these Popcorn Shrimp!
- Get your nacho on with these delish Cheesy Shrimp Nachos.
- Shrimp Egg Rolls have just the right amount of crunch.
- Spice up your Sunday with this Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya Dip.
- We’ll give you something to ta-co-bout, these Buffalo Shrimp Tacos!
- Get a taste of New Orleans with this Shrimp Po-Boy.
- Cook up this Shrimp Scampi for an elegant and tasty lunch.
- There’s no need to order delivery when you can heat up this Shrimp Fried Rice.
- Lighten up your lunchtime with these Shrimp Stuffed Avocados.
- This Colorful Shrimp Pad Thai is what dinner dreams are made of.
- Let your taste buds journey to India with this Punjabi Spiced Shrimp.
- Hawaiian Shrimp Pizzas are a perfect combination of savory and sweet.
- Get authentic Italian cuisine with this Spicy Shrimp Scampi.
- A little bit of spicy and a little bit of citrusy, this Floribbean Shrimp and Chicken dish will rock your dinner table!
- If you like sesame chicken then you’ll love Crispy Honey Sesame Shrimp.
- These Jerk Shrimp Stuffed Peppers will be your new favorite kind of stuffed peppers.
- This Garlicky Shrimp over Pasta with Spinach Yogurt Pesto will definitely become a regular in your dinner rotation.
What are your favorite kinds of shrimp and shrimp recipes? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.