August 11, 2020
21 Pleasing Recipes for National Panini Day
August 11 is National Panini Day. Paninis are grilled sandwiches stuffed with various cheeses, vegetables and/or meats. The key to the perfect panini is hearty Italian bread, like focaccia, baguette or ciabatta. And news flash: you don’t have to have a panini press to make a panini at home. Follow these easy hacks here.
Celebrate Panini Day with these ultra delicious recipes:
- If you’re a fan of meatball subs, then you must switch it up with this Meatball Panini.
- We love the flavor combinations in this Pesto Grilled Chicken Panini!
- Skip for savory and opt for sweet instead with this Apple, Cinnamon & Raisin Panini.
- This Panini with Proscuitto and Fresh Mozzarella just screams Italian!
- Elevate your ordinary roast beef sandwich with this Roast Beef & Provolone Panini recipe.
- The key to this yummy Three Cheese Panini is English muffins.
- What better way to start out Panini Day than with this tasty Breakfast Panini!
- Our mouths are watering over this Pancetta Fresh Mozzarella Panini.
- As if tuna melts couldn’t get any better, just ad a panini press: Tuna Melt Panini!
- If you’re tired of the simple turkey sandwich, try this Turkey Bruscehtta Panini.
- For a meatless panini, make this Veggie-Stuffed Grilled Cheese Panini.
- You can’t even celebrate Panini Day for dessert with this luscious Creamy Banana Foster Dessert Panini!
- Out of bread, no problem! Use English muffins to to make this Sundried Tomato Caprese Panini.
- Paninis aren’t just for lunch, mae this Korean Beef & Cheese Panini for a family dinner.
- When you can’t decide between a burrito and sandwich, cook up this Breakfast Burrito Panini.
- For a savory and sweet panini, indulge with this S’mores Mozzarella Panini.
- We’ll definitely be adding this Roast Pork Panini with Two Cheeses to our dinner rotation.
- Step up your grilled cheese game with this Grilled Ham Panini!
- Everything’s better with bacon, especially this Bacon Double-Cheese Panini.
- If you like goat cheese, then you must try Andrew’s Spinach and Mushroom Panini.
- This Pesto Mozzarella Panini tastes just as amazing as it looks!
What’s your favorite kind of panini? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.