May 10, 2022
18 Frozen Shrimp Products to Catch for Shrimp Day
We love so many things about the month of May, especially National Shrimp Day on May 10th. We can’t be the only ones who love shrimp, as one billion pounds of shrimp are eaten every year by Americans – which is about 4lbs a person! The best part about shrimp is the variety and overall versatility. The frozen food aisle offers a large array of shrimp products, ranging in flavors and styles. Whether you prefer jumbo fried shrimp, shrimp scampi or another style, the frozen food section has it all. You shrimply cannot beat the convenience or taste!
In honor of Shrimp Day, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite frozen shrimp products that you can just heat and enjoy, or use in a recipe!
- For kids and kids at heart, heat up these Popcorn Shrimp for an easy dinner.
- Be prepared for a flavor “boom, boom, pow” with Boomerang Shrimp.
- There’s no need to make this classic dish from scratch when you can heat up Shrimp Scampi.
- Take your taste buds to Jamaica with Jammin’ Jerk Shrimp.
- Try new Southern Style Jumbo Shrimp for a savory yet subtle pickle-brined breading.
- For a hint of sweetness heat up Calypso Coconut Shrimp.
- Skip ordering take-out and instead cook up Shrimp Fried Rice at home.
- Heat up mealtime with new Crispy Buffalo Shrimp.
- This White Wine & Butter Shrimp Mac & Cheese Bowl is the perfect meal for one!
- Hop on this trendy flavor train with these yummy Everything Bagel Shrimp.
- You won’t be able to resist these crunchy Shrimp Egg Rolls.
- If you like orange chicken, then you’ll love this Orange Shrimp!
- Take your taste buds on a trip to Florida with Key West Chili Citrus Shrimp.
- Liven up your lunch hour with Cajun Style Chicken & Shrimp.
- For a quick skillet dinner, cook up delicious Garlic Shrimp.
- These Tempura Shrimp have the crisp you love and come with a sweet and spicy orange dipping sauce.
- For a unique take on this classic dish, heat up this Spicy Shrimp Scampi.
- Hold your family over ’til dinner with these mind-blowing Lobster & Shrimp Bites.
What frozen shrimp product will you try first for National Shrimp Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.