June 15, 2021
17 Satisfying Recipes to Enjoy for Seafood Month
June is Seafood Month and it’s the perfect time to embrace all the seafood options you can find at your local grocery store! Whether you like crab, shrimp, scallops, salmon, cod, etc. there is sure to be a recipe or meal idea right up your alley. From dips and small bites to light lunches and full-sized pasta entrees, tap into your creative side and create a seafood menu with these savory and tasty seafood recipes for your next meal!
Amazing apps to devour
- These Tequila Lime Shrimp Phyllo Cups have all the fixins’ in one bite-sized package!
- For when you don’t want the whole thing – how cute are these Mini Crab Cakes!
- Shrimp Egg Rolls are the perfect accompaniment to your meal, or own their own with a zesty dipping sauce.
- Cut into easy squares, this Smoked Salmon Flatbread with Fresh Watercress is so yummy.
- It’s not a party without Cheesy Shrimp Dip – serve it up with baguette slices or your favorite crackers!
Light lunches you’ll love
- From shrimp to crab plus your favorite shredded cheese, these Seafood Nachos have all the goodies!
- These super fresh Buffalo Shrimp Tacos are oh-so-easy to throw together.
- A Nantucket Cobb Salad has all the right textures for a satisfying salad.
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp and Spinach Bowls over lemony rice are so refreshing!
- If you like it spicy, this Grilled Cajun Shrimp and Pierogy Skillet was made for you!
- Grilling season is here, so enjoy these Ginger Curry Shrimp Skewers over a flame!
Go all-out for a date night dinner
- Seafood Enchiladas are ready on your table in under half an hour!
- These Shrimp Scampi Cheese Stuffed Shells are so creamy and delicious.
- For a citrusy spin on your favorite fish, these Salmon Fillets with Orange Basil Butter are the way to go!
- This Southwestern Scallops dish is full of flavorful veggies.
- Make tonight’s plans easy with this Shrimp Boil Sheet Pan Dinner!
- Lemon Pepper Pasta with Shrimp served alongside garlic bread is sure to be a winner.
What are your favorite seafood dishes? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!