January 28, 2021
16 Warm Winter Beverages
There’s nothing more comforting than warm winter beverages when there’s a chill in the air. Whether it’s a cup of Joe, spicy cup of tea, a cozy cocktail or decadent hot chocolate, there are a variety of drinks to choose from when the weather outside is frightful. From milk to orange juice and coffee creamer to milk alternatives, some of our favorite beverages are made from wholesome and fresh ingredients from the dairy aisle. We just love these recipes for warm winter beverages.
- Sweeten up your day with a cup of dairy-free Kitchen Sink Cookie Café.
- Spice up your ordinary hot cocoa and try this Mayan Hot Chocolate.
- Don’t forget the caramel sauce for this scrumptious Caramel Latte
- This Hot Orange Juice Sipper will awaken your senses.
- Embrace the cold weather with this cozy Hot Toddy cocktail made with bourbon.
- This Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa just melts in your melt!
- Skip the fancy coffee shop and make your own creamy Oatmilk Latte at home.
- If you’re missing this holiday beverage, whip up a Hot Toffee Nog.
- Why pay for this fancy beverage favorite when you can make this Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte at home.
- Turn this fall treat into a yummy beverage with this recipe for a Caramel Apple Cinnamon Latte!
- You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy this Irish Coffee.
- If tea is your thing, warm up with a mug of this Spiced Chai.
- We love a good Hot Spiced Mulled Wine during the cold winter!
- We love the sweet and saltiness in this delicius Salted Caramel Latte!
- It doesn’t have to be the fall season to enjoy a mug of luscious Hot Caramel Apple Cider that’s topped with whipped cream!
- One sip of this Maple Pecan Coffee Drink and you’ll be nutty.
What’s your favorite warm winter beverage? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.