Charming Spring Brunch Ideas
It’s time to come out of hibernation and invite your besties over for a spring brunch. Why go out for brunch when you can be the host(ess) with the most(est)! The frozen food and dairy aisles are packed with brunch essentials, plus creative ingredients to make an impressive spread of savory and sweet brunch food and drinks. There are also so many ready-to-eat AND heat-and eat options that make hosting even easier. From OJ for mimosas to flavored cottage cheese, and even cold brew coffee, let your fridge be your secret weapon when planning your brunch.
Have these products ready to go in your fridge/freezer:
- Orange Juice
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Light Yogurt
- Coffee Creamers
- Cottage Cheese
- Dairy-Free Alternatives
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Serve up these delightful savory and sweet brunch recipes!
Savory Brunch Recipes
- California-Style Eggs Benedict
- We love us some iron skillet recipes, especially this Farmhouse Bacon Swiss Frittata.
- For a vegetarian-friendly dish, make these super easy Pancake Sliders.
- Take your friends on a tropical vacay with this Caribbean Brunch Strata with Mango Salsa!
- For a unique spin on the classic, serve up these Asian Chicken & Waffles.
- This WC Slider Bloody Mary is seriously #brunchgoals.
- These Heavenly Baked Eggs are just like the name says…heavenly!
- Dazzle your brunch guests with this Spring Charcuterie Bouquet.
- These Cheddar and Chive Biscuits will go fast!
- For a meatless but delicious dish, make these cheesy Breakfast Tostadas.
Sweet Brunch Recipes
- Cut up frozen French toast sticks to serve up this luscious Chocolate Raspberry Fondue!
- Your gal-pals will obsess over these Strawberry Sugared Donuts!
- You can’t have a brunch without a sweet treat, like these Meringue Spring Phyllo Desserts.
- These cute Waffle Flowers double as a breakfast food and dessert!
- There’s no need to wash and cut up berries to make this Berry Blend Sangria.
- These Fruit Scones pack a protein punch.
- Who knew you could use coffee creamer to make this Spring Chocolate Bark.
- This Dusty Rose cocktail is totally Instagram-worthy.
- These Luscious Lemon Parfaits will brighten up the day!
What are must-haves at your spring brunch? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.