25 Recipes and Products for National Apple Month
They say an apple🍎 a day keeps the doctor away… Well, thankfully October is National Apple Month! Apples are a fruit that comes in all shades of reds, greens and yellows. More than 7,500 apple varieties have been identified worldwide, with over 2,500 varieties being grown in the United States. Enjoy this fall favorite for breakfast and dessert with these incredible apple recipes and products!
- Rise and shine with this Baked Apple Cinnamon Skillet French Toast using English muffins.
- Indulge in these Apple Buns for breakfast or even dessert.
- Feel like a kid by toasting up an Apple Toaster Strudel!
- Blend up a refreshing Caramel Apple Smoothie for breakfast on-the-go.
- For a more savory apple breakfast, cook up this Sausage, Apple and Cheddar Morning Skillet.
- All dietary lifestyles can enjoy this Apple Cinnamon Mix-Ins Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative.
- Whip up these tasty Apple Cinnamon Pancakes using cinnamon sugar butter spread.
- There’s no need to make these Apple Flaky Turnovers from scratch – just heat and enjoy!
- Skip your usual berry parfait and instead whip up this Apple Yogurt Parfait for a simple breakfast.
- These Hearty Apple Oatmeal Muffins are great when you need to get out the door fast.
- These Apple Pie Empanadas star your favorite frozen waffle.
- For a bakery-quality pie without all the work, bake up an Original Flaky Crust Apple Pie!
- Just like Grandma’s, serve this scrumptious Old-Fashioned Apple Crisp a la mode!
- These Cinnamon Raisin Baked Apples are oh so yummy.
- No one will be able to resist a slice of this Apple Pie Pizza!
- Caramel Apple Crisp Bars will definitely become your new favorite fall dessert.
- These Wine Tinted Apple Rose Tarts are as delicious as they are beautiful!
- You totally won’t miss the dairy in this Vegan Apple Pie a la Mode.
- These Apple “Nachos” with Greek Yogurt Drizzle are perfect for an afternoon snack.
- You’ve heard of the pineapple version, but what about this Apple Upside Down Cake?
- These Baked Apples are almost too fabulous to eat!
- These Apple Empanadas can be drizzled with chocolate or caramel sauce for an even more indulgent dessert!
- This Caramel Apple Crumble Oatmilk Frozen Dessert is an icy treat everyone can enjoy.
- For the apple and cheese lovers, bake up a Big Apple Cheese Tart.
- We’re drooling over how creamy this Scrumptious Apple-Pecan Cheesecake is.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy apples? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.