24 Recipes for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month
June is National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month. Is there anything better than enjoying nature’s bounty? We love the versatility of fruits and veggies and how they can be added to a variety of both savory and sweet recipes. In honor of this month, we’ve pulled together fresh fruit and vegetable recipes to last you all month and summer long.
- Whether for breakfast or dessert, these Sweet Dessert Crepes can be enjoyed by anyone.
- Lunch is served with this recipe for Summer Quinoa Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing.
- Get the best of both world with this Hazelnut Citrus Salad.
- This Lemon Cream Fruit Tart just tastes like summertime!
- For a dairy-free pasta salad, dig into this Sunny Creamy Tahini Pasta Salad.
- Italian Mozzatini is almost too fancy to eat!
- Mix up this Lemonade Sangria with your favorite fresh fruit.
- You can’t get much classier than this Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing.
- When you can’t decide between cake or fruit for dessert, indulge in a slice of this Chocolate Sponge Cake with Fresh Fruit.
- We especially love the crunch and flavor of this Chargrilled Chicken Ciabatta.
- We’ll be eating this Blueberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Herb Dressing all summer long.
- You can’t get anymore refreshing than this Watermelon Cucumber Chiller!
- We’ll be eating this Caprese Salad all summer long.
- For a dessert you can feel good about, whip together this Summer Fruit Tart.
- This Sunny Vegetable Salad will brighten anyone’s day.
- Skip the ice cream for dessert and instead opt for healthier Glazed Fruit Cups.
- For a light lunch, enjoy this Kale Salad with Creamy Herb Dressing.
- For a sweet and savory appetizer, make these Quesadillas with Fruit Salsa.
- We can’t resist Berries with Marsala Cream.
- For a low-carb lunch, try Chickpea Salad Wraps w/ Avocado Dill Sauce.
- Skip the fast food burrito joint and make these Chicken Burrito Bowls with Avocado Crema at home.
- Your salad dreams can come true with this recipe for Summer Salad with Lemonade Basil Dressing.
- This Brown Sugar Fruit Dip will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad is perfect for summer.
What’s your favorite fresh fruit or vegetable recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.