21 Frozen Products for National Gluten-Free Day
January 13 is National Gluten-Free Day. Whether you’ve completely cut out gluten from your diet or you’re trying to enjoy more gluten-free foods, the food industry has work vigorously over the past decade to provide more GF options. The supermarket is loaded with gluten-free food that will surely leave you satisfied. Today, we’re celebrating all the delicious gluten-free meal options available right in the frozen food aisle! From entrees to appetizers, your mind will be blown over these gluten-free products.
- Gluten-free doesn’t mean you can’t have pizza! Bake up a Gluten Free Cheese Trio & Tomato Sauce Flatbread Pizza.
- No one will be able to tell this Garlic Chicken meal is made with veggie pasta!
- Serve up Gluten Free Cheese Ravioli with your favorite sauce for an easy dinner.
- Your kids won’t miss the gluten in these Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets.
- These Cheese Enchiladas are gluten-free and fiesta-worthy!
- This scrumptious Teriyaki Chicken meal is made with brown rice, which is naturally gluten-free.
- This Broccoli & Cheddar Bake is made with organic rice pasta and will become a new family favorite.
- Your pasta dreams can come true with gluten-free Lasagna with Meat Sauce Bakeable Meal!
- Skip the pizza delivery and instead bake a Gluten Free Tuscan Style Chicken Pizza.
- If loving this Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese is wrong, we don’t want to be right!
- Let your taste buds take a journey with Vegetable Pad Thai.
- Satisfy your pizza craving with Gluten Free Single Serve Pepperoni Pizza!
- Our mouth is watering over this gluten-free Beef Merlot meal.
- This yummy Baked Ziti Bowl is both gluten and dairy free.
- Step up your lunch game with this Riced Cauliflower Chickpea Paella.
- A gluten-free diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite comfort foods. Heat up this Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie!
- These heat and eat Gluten Free Phyllo Bites come in Spinach & Cheese, Buffalo Style Chicken & Steak Fiesta varieties.
- These Vegetable Egg Rolls contain rice flour, so no gluten!
- Cook these Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs + spaghetti sauce in a slow cooker for a simply delicious appetizer.
- While potatoes are naturally gluten-free, we still had to mention Golden Tater Tots because they’re too good not to!
- Cheese lovers will devour these Three Cheese Pomodoro Snack Bites.
What are your favorite gluten-free frozen food brands and products? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.