19 Chocolate Mint Treats to Indulge In
The chocolatey month continues… February 19 is National Chocolate Mint Day. From ice cream and novelties to cakes, cookies and other desserts, we just can’t get enough of chocolate mint treats! There’s something special about the refreshing taste, yet indulgence of this flavor combination. In honor of this decadent food holiday, satisfy your sweet tooth with these chocolate mint treats and beverages.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy the creaminess of this Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – made in a French pot!
- This Chocolate Mint Layered Torte is so elegant and scrumptious.
- These Chocolate-Covered Cream Cheese Mints are so easy to make and can be decorated with jimmies to match any season or holiday!
- Feast your eyes on these jumbo Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Up your cookie baking game with these tasty Chocolate Mint Wafers.
- Blend up a Peppermint Chocolate Frost Smoothie for a sippable treat!
- Stock your freezer with a tub of this cool Cookie Mint Chip Ice Cream.
- For a special occasion or to #treatyourself, whip up these adorable and yummy Mint Brownie Phyllo Bites.
- Skip the cookie aisle and make your own Dark Chocolate Mint Sandwich Cookies!
- For a dairy-free ice cream novelty, try a Frozen Dessert Coconutmilk Mint Fudge Swirl Bar.
- Satisfy your chocolate craving with this impressive Chocolate Mint Cookie Cheesecake.
- These indulgent Oreo™ and Andes™ Mint Truffle Bars are simplified using a refrigerated cookie dough crust.
- Whether you’re dairy-free, gluten-free or both, everyone can enjoy a Cool Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwich!
- Start your day on a sweet note with a Cookies & Cream Latte.
- This no-bake Grasshopper Pie is what chocolate mint dreams are made of!
- If you’re watching your sugar, you can still indulge in this Mint Chip No Sugar Added Coconutmilk Frozen Dessert.
- You can’t get much easier or yummier than this Chocolate-Mint Parfait!
- These Chocolate Mint Truffles are oh-so addicting!
- For a protein-packed breakfast or treat, enjoy this guilt-free Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt.
Are you a chocolate mint lover or hater? Share your favorite treats with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.