Recipe At A Glance
A great option for the month of February, whether you’re having friends over for the Super Bowl or you’re creating an appetizer for your Valentine’s Day Dinner, this Spinach Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl from Dad With A Pan is the perfect treat!
Featured ProductPHILADELPHIA® 8 oz. Cream Cheese Block
- 8 oz Kraft Philadelphia Cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 14 oz marinated artichoke heart
- 3 oz Frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 loaf french bread your favorite kind (I used french)
Preheat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, mix all three cheeses, and your mayonnaise. Stir in artichoke hearts and chopped spinach. Set aside.
Cut out the top of the loaf of bread to make a bowl, scoop out as much of the bread needed to make enough space for your spinach artichoke dip. Fill the bread bowl with the artichoke dip and place on a baking sheet. Top off with a little more mozzarella and Parmesan if desired.
Take the top section you cut out for the bread bowl and slice. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, place on the pan with bread bowl. Cook for 20 minutes until everything is nice and melted. Enjoy!