Recipe At A Glance
Now you can make roasted vegetables as easy as 1, 2, 3 and it all starts with a freezer aisle shortcut. So say goodbye to all the cutting, cleaning and those long roasting times and hello to a melt-in-your-mouth gourmet tasting Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash & Onions with Maple Glaze side dish that’s on the table in less than 30 minutes. Now that’s a reason to say…OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!®
- 1 (18 oz.) package PictSweet Farms® frozen Vegetables for Roasting; Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash & Onions
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp.minced garlic
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 minutes, stir, and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, to make the Maple Glaze, place all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well. Simmer over medium-low heat until glaze begins to thicken; remove from heat. Place roasted vegetables in a large bowl and toss with warm Maple Glaze.
- Serve and enjoy.