Recipe At A Glance
Bursting with fudge brownie filling and topped with cool crème de menthe frosting, these brownie bites are sure to become a fast favorite.
Featured ProductAthens® Phyllo Shells Chocolate Flavor
Nutrition Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- Vitamin D
- 1 package (18.3 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 4 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells Chocolate Flavor
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 stick + 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe liqueur
- 1 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mint cookie and mint candy pieces, such as Oreo Thin Bites Fudge Dipped Mint Crème & Andes Mint Parfait Thins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix together brownie mix, eggs, water and oil until smooth. Spoon mixture into each phyllo shell ¾ full. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat confectioners sugar, 1 stick butter and crème de menthe for 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate and remaining butter stirring gently until combined and smooth. Allow chocolate to cool.
- Pipe or spoon crème de menthe mixture onto each brownie bite. Top as desired with cooled chocolate and cookie/candy pieces.