Recipe At A Glance
It’s time for the good old stand-by potato salad to move aside as this new flavor-packed Loaded Baked Potato Salad takes center stage. It’s no wonder that this is award- winning! Between the creamy dressing, the ooey-gooey cheese and the smokey bacon, you can‘t miss.
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon (3-4 strips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently until mixed well; place in casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip: If you prefer to use frozen diced potatoes rather than the refrigerated ones, no problem. Just make sure they’re thawed and drained before using them.