Recipe At A Glance
Make a dish you can feel good about that tastes good too, like SeaPak’s Lemon Pepper Shrimp and Spinach Bowls.
Featured ProductSeaPak® Selections Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Nutrition Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber
- Total Sugars
- 1 pkg SeaPak® Lemon Pepper Shrimp (10.5 oz)
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 tbsps olive oil, divided
- Kosher or flake sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley (reserve some for garnish)
- Zest of ½ lemon (optional)
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat, bring 2 cups water and ½ tsp salt to a boil. Stir in rice and 1 tbsp olive oil and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 18 minutes (if using brown rice, simmer for 30 minutes). Turn off heat and let
- While rice is cooking, add 1 tbsp olive oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat; add onions. Cook, stirring, until onions begin to brown. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach has wilted. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the lemon pepper shrimp to the same sauté pan and cook according to package directions.
- To serve, divide rice between 2 bowls. Top evenly with spinach and shrimp. Garnish with reserved parsley.