- 1 loaf harty, lightly colored bread
- strawberry cream cheese
- Sargento Snack Bites
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- Using a flip flop shappped cookie cutter, cut the bread slices into the flip flop shapes.
- Cut a cucumber in half and cut thin, long-wise slices. Use the flip flop shape again to cut the cucumber slices to fit the bread.
- Coat one side of the cut bread with strawberry cream cheese.
- Add the cucumber and top with another slice of bread.
- On top of the sandwich, add two Sargento Snack Bites to look like flip flop thongs.
- Add a drop of strawberry cream cheese and top with a blueberry.