Recipe At A Glance
Make yourself a one-pan hero with easy Chicken and Broccoli Hotdish from Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
- 1 10.75-oz. can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 22-oz. pkg. frozen chicken breast strips, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 1 14-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 20-oz. pkg. refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a 9X13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk and Cheddar cheese; mix well. Stir in chicken and broccoli and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, salt and pepper. Evenly sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.