- 4 (5-oz.) Jose Ole® Steak and Cheese Chimichangas
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- 3/4 cup precooked large shrimp; peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/3 cup mango, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Slice each Jose Ole® Chimichanga into 6 slices.
- Arrange onto a lightly greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in medium mixing bowl, stir together Pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, red onion, 2 Tablespoons cilantro, lime juice, and Caribbean Jerk seasoning until well combined. Stir in shrimp and mango.
- Spoon on top of each slice of Chimichanga.
- Return to oven and bake about 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cilantro on top. Serve immediately.