- 2 frozen LUIGI’s Strawberry Italian Ice Cups, thawed in microwave for 30 seconds
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz. frozen Cool Whip
- 5 lemons
- Strawberries for garnish
- Cut lemons in half and cut small “tail” off bottom so the lemon will sit on a plate.
- Use a paring knife and carefully cut around and scoop out pulp. Place in freezer until ready to fill.
- In a bowl, combine Luigi’s Italian Ice and whisk with condensed milk.Fold in Cool Whip.Place in refrigerator until ready to serve (or one hour prior)
- Fill lemon cups with filling and garnish with berries.