- 2 medium spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™
- 1 cup Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup defrosted frozen corn
- 1 (10oz) can Rotel
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 375°. Have spaghetti squash and scoop out seeds. Brush each half with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cut side down in a shallow baking dish. Add 1/2 cup water to dish. Place in oven and bake until tender, 30-40 min.
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Place MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™ in skillet with 1/3 cup water. Add corn and Rotel to skillet. Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat until sauce is very thick and most of liquid has evaporated.
- Turn oven to 450°. When squash are done remove from oven and spoon black bean and corn mixture evenly among the squash. Top with Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese. Return squash to oven and bake at 450° for 5-7 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve stuffed squash garnished with fresh cilantro.