- 2 (14 oz) boxes of Gorton’s® Popcorn Shrimp (you can also use Gorton’s® Crunchy Butterfly Shrimp, just remove the tails and chop the rest)
- 1 package of tostadas of your choice – you can generally find them next to the flour and corn tortillas in the supermarket
- 1 romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3-4 cilantro sprigs
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados
- 1 (8 oz) package of queso fresco, crumbled
For the chipotle cream
- 2/3 cup Daisy® sour cream
- 2 chipotles peppers in adobo, seeded
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake Gorton’s® Popcorn Shrimp (or butterfly shrimp) following the instructions on the package.
- While shrimp is cooking, prepare the chipotle cream.
- Mix Daisy® sour cream with chipotles using a spoon until the peppers are completely broken down, the cream will become a pale shade of pink. Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt to taste. Mix well. Refrigerate.
- Chop cilantro and add to the chopped lettuce.
- Peel and slice avocados just after you take the shrimp out of the oven.
- Take a tostada, add a layer of lettuce, then add tomatoes, avocado, top with the shrimp and finish with the crumbled queso fresco and chipotle cream.