- 1/3 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 5 lbs. frozen chicken wings
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- In a large bowl, combine limeade, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Add wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Let marinate 30 minutes; discard excess marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil; place wings on baking sheets.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until no longer pink and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook raspberries and garlic 8 to 10 minutes, or until broken up.
- Lower heat, stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- Place wings in a large bowl and toss with raspberry sauce until evenly coated. Serve immediately.