- 12 Bridgford Frozen White Rolls, thawed
- 1 loaf Bridgford Frozen Ready-Dough®, thawed
- 36 pieces Bridgford Sliced Pepperoni
- ¼ cup olive oil or melted butter or margarine
- Lightly grease baking sheet(s); set aside.
- If using loaf of dough, divide loaf into 12 equal slices.
- If using rolls, they are ready to use once thawed.
- On a lightly floured surface, pat or roll each piece of dough out into a circle, 4-inches in diameter.
- Place dough rounds on greased baking sheet(s) 2-3 inches apart.
- Top each dough round with 3 pieces of Bridgford Pepperoni, placing the pepperoni on the left side of the circle.
- Fold right side of dough circle to the left over filling so that edges of dough are touching.
- Pinch to seal seams.
- Brush dough with oil or butter.
- Let rise in warm area until puffy.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with additional oil or butter.
- Let cool on wire rack.