- 1 loaf of bread
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Good Culture Cottage Cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cut the bread into cubes and combine in a bowl with the pecans.
- Grease a casserole dish and add the bread and pecans in In a food processor, blend the cottage cheese and milk together until it’s processed.
- Add to a bowl and add in the maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Mix well Pour on top of the bread and make sure every piece is coated.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake the next morning at 350F for 55-60 minutes
- Remove and enjoy with maple syrup and powdered sugar on top!