- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- pinch salt
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 (3.0oz cup) M&M’s Ice Cream Seasonal Fun Cups
- 3/4 cup chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup Holiday M&M’s Minis
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Calories 180
- Fat 8g
- Carbohydrates 24g
- In blender, combine milk, flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, egg and salt for about 1 minute or until bubbles form on top.
- Heat nonstick medium/large skillet or crepe pan over medium-low heat. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into pan, swirling and tilting pan so batter can cover bottom.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown on bottom; flip crêpes and cook for 1 minute or until set. Let cool completely. Repeat 3 more times to make 4 crepes.
- In bowl, fold together whipped topping with M&M’s Seasonal Fun Cups; spread one-quarter of the mixture over 1 cooled crêpe. Repeat to make 4 layers of crepes and 4 layers of ice cream mixture.
- Roll up crêpe into log; wrap with plastic wrap and freeze for at least two hours.
- Cut off one end of the log; place on crepe roll as a branch knot.
- Spread chocolate frosting over crepe log; garnish with Holiday M&M’S Minis. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.