- 24 Farm Rich Original Meatballs
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
- 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- Heat oil in large saucepan set over medium heat; cook onion, celery, green pepper, garlic and Cajun seasoning for about 5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
- Sprinkle flour over top; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Whisk in broth and stir in tomatoes; bring to boil.
- Stir in Meatballs. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, stirring often, for 25 to 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with finely chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve over rice or with crusty bread if desired.