- 16 oz. Alexia's Frozen House Cut Fries
- 1/2 cup sour kimchi, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar sugar
- 1 tsp gochujang, Korean red pepper paste
- 1 runny egg, cooked
- 1 scallion, chopped
- cilantro, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- 1/4 cup mayo, preferably Japanese mayo
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 garlic, grated
- Begin by preparing the spicy mayo sauce! Combine mayo, sriracha, sesame oil, and grated garlic. Mix everything together until smooth and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter then add chopped kimchi, sugar, and gochujang. Sautee the kimchi for 2-3 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F. When it's ready, toss in the frozen fries and cook for 10-15 minutes, depending on your air fryer. Make sure to shake or flip the fries halfway through and check for doneness periodically.
- Transfer the fries to a serving plate. Layer it with the sauteed butter kimchi, a generous amount of spicy mayo sauce, scallion, cilantro, egg, and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!