- 6-oz. bow tie pasta
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4-oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced or 1/2 lb. asparagus, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or water
- Juice and grated rind of 1 small lemon
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup (3-oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends™ Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms; cook five minutes or until light golden brown. Add zucchini and pepper; continue cooking 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine and lemon juice; simmer 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon rind, basil and remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Toss with hot pasta and 1/2 cup Sargento® Artisan Blends™ Shredded Parmesan Cheese. Place on serving platter; sprinkle with remaining cheese.